My Valentine's Day - Manny's Version

Alright so I decided to take everyone's advice 90% being females and blog about something that does not to do with T&A and music.  For the first time since the like the 5th grade I actually celebrated Valentine's Day.  I am a shy and weird dude.  Thats me I cant hate I am weird and neither should you.  I am chill, like to stay quiet and stay to myself. Sometimes that is a disadvantage and advantage at the same.  Some females like the dude that is loud and 10% of females like the dude that is quiet and sticks to himself.  So far out of all the 46 days in this year I have been disappointed when it came to females. Yes, ladies dudes feel you are disappointments also.

So back to my Valentines Day, it was on some last minute type of shit.  I did not ask her til real late because she is pretty and I thought she already had one.  So texting each other the actually day of I asked her do you have one she said nah.  I was like why not because "I don't and why did you wait so late."  So fast forward threw all the texts (I have a low quiet after the storm voice so thats why I text alot) I asked (shit what was she going to say no I already I have one). So shawty said YEAH its not to late.  We planned things out and I got the "date" every dude wants to sit, order in and watch a movie/slam dunk contest.  

So first she goes through the dvd collect and is feeling it and we start talking about cinema not the big blockbusters but movies that actually mean something.  I was whoa!  That shit it me hard and having a deep convo about the past.  Sidebar:Fellas don't bring up past relationships without getting to know the girl at first cause all it does is trigger something and she basically thinks you are going to do something that her past dude did.

So talking and getting to know each other talking about what regular people would talk about, it I felt weird in a way.  I was just sitting there and actually listening to her talk and not the usually UHH UHH and FORREAL.  I was engaged in the conversion. And sometime from eating and watching Wall-E (dope movie by the way).  She asked me about the past relationships and I answered I have been disappointed before.  Awkward silence hit us.  To cure that silence she started asking me about sports.  So I explained the whole All-Star weekend to her.

So to end it night instead of just leaving her at the front desk in my dorm room I walked her to her car.  And I heard some nice words after the hug "Let's do this again sometime".  To be honest when I was with her I was not thristy at all I was chill laid back which is me I was instead trying to act like my friends I acted like IMMANUEL would act.  I am not saying I am going to marry her but I am saying is that I had a overall good time with a female.  And hopefully me and her will continue this relationship and step out the friend zone.

SIDEBAR: My mother told me this and keeps reminding me this.  A girl does not have to be the prettiest girl in the world to be attractive.  Finding a 8,9, or a 10 in both categories of down to earth and being pretty you have to go to mars.  But if a girl is  6 or a 7 and then when you get to know her she becomes a 10 that some real shit right there.  It is visa versa also with males also ladies.  And if you like her/him that is all that matters fuck what your friends say.

2 comments:

iM Jus OC said...

Thats whats up Manny...Good shit my brotha!

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said...

Your mom is a really smart woman.

Thats how i feel about guys thats why a guy doesnt have to be Wilson Chandler Or Chris Paul (My two crushes at the moment lol)in order for me to date them. Sometimes its worth taking time out (and not actig like your friends...just be IMMANUEL) to get to know someone and be yoursefl while your around them.

Girls are smart they know when a guy is pretending and when he's being real (even though sometimes we blindly pretend we didnt know that a guy was a bad dude or a good guy) and she must have sensed you being genuine and thats why she asked for a second date.

Im glad you had a great valentines day and at the last minute at that. Maybe theres something there

Ciao!