So We On That? Heres a Few Life Tips!

OK...So I was speaking with my homie Charles and we were just speaking about how there are things in life that have just been driving us wild! And when I say that, I don't mean a reaction like "oh that happened that's stupid" I'm talkin about a reaction similar to "WTF! I CANT BELIEVE THIS S**T, WHERE THE F**K THEY DO THAT AT?"...yall get where im comin from now?
OK so...Here are a few things that crossed our mind...
Valentines day just past, im sure alot of people had a great time with the one they love or if not they felt love from the extended date i sent in my previous blog!--<@ (i think that makes a rose idk! lol SMH!). But I hear a buzz in the air that alot of random things were happening, alot of random foolishness. Like Guys planing 2 dates and leave one girl hangin feelin salty. Guys take it from me...thats the easiest was to get sugar poured in your gas tank! Now that Ive got that out...fellas...think twice cuz the one you never expected to play yo ass will get ya! "SHE USED TO BE THE SWEETEST GIRL EVER, NOW SHE LIKE SOUR AMARETTO"
*Sneaky people...the snake will always be revealed when the grass gets cut! believe that! Though it may take time...you will be revealed so u do the math..is it worth it?
*Liars...Treat them just how they should be treated...if someone cant respect you enough to tell you the truth about whatever the case may be...you dont need that person! They are irrelevant in your life....remove them cuz they will do you no good for future reference!
Saditty/Hollywood actin...Ok so everybody thinks they hot shit and thats fine...but you have got to learn to see that there is a fine line between having high selfesteem and just being plain full of yourself! Remember who you are and where you came from. "DONT YOU EVER GET TO COMFORTABLE" weezy said it best..."FEELIN IRREPLACEABLE LISTENIN TO BEYONCE WELL OK ILL PUT YOU OUT ON YOUR BDAY!"
*So now u all brand new and shit?...People kill me...they come up a lil bit, get a new look and think they killin the game....STOP IT! The game will always change and you can always get left behind!
We have got to do so much better for ourselves people! Chuck...man I hope I hit the nail on the head for you! Big ups to the Youngest In Charge! IPhiT and of course SSP!

No comments: