So the bible says that real love is patient and kind. But in reality, love just doenst wait for long. So patient, i think not. OK so ima touch on some personal issues...so welcome to my world yall.
Now lately Ive been going through some things. I was placed in a situation where i had to give up somebody that I love so very much. Patiently I was involved with this man for about 3yrs. Yall know how that story "i was cool with no commitment WAIT let me take that back it was you so i was with it" (gotta add DC quotes duh!)Some say it was dumb i know, but what girl hasn't been in that situation. He did his thang and I catered to him. I'm not a promiscuous girl at all so I was true to him. Long story short....3yrs went past, he got a girlfriend stating that he chose her because he knew he couldn't be faithful and didn't want to do that to me. I respected it for a while because he definitely wasn't lying! I still received the same treatment as i always had. But after feelings began to grow more and more on both sides and things werent changing...my love began to become less and less patient and not as kind eventually giving up on love all together.
I say all that to ask...how can we stay loyal to love when there are so many different circumstances that lead us astray from what its supposed to be? How can we be kind to situations that we are for lack of a better term "FUCKED UP" (excuse my language) Where do we find strength to love again once we've become so consumed in the lovelessness (is that a word? damn Columbus public school!) Ladies and gentlemen...plz let me kno what it is...im lost!
iiM juS OC
1 comment:
sometimes you have to let go to see if it comes back...
the off and ons are the worst often confusing, but as you get older you'll see that if he wanna be wit u he would be and not fucking with other bitches.....
we aint in high school no more and we damn sure aint 15, at the same time we are in the prime of our life. if a nigga wanna be single he wanna be single, but if he tellin u he aint ready but he got anew main bitch.....add 1 and 1 and you will get 2.
Post a Comment