Nicki Minaj




Ok niggas dont like Nicki Minaj...but ima roll on my own bandwagon and mess wit lil ma! lol...I like this lil joint right here and she got a few othas im feelin. I like female rappers. My alter ego is one for real...Ima Trina fan...I f*** wit Kim and Foxy B is fire FLAT OUT! Minaj is not all that bad for real...i feel like as long as she rollin wit Wayne, she gonna grow for real...GET ON IT....but hey....im jus OC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Nicki next up.. she rollin wit Wayne & Gravy from BK. so she gonn be next up to bat for females.. she nice.

Foxy Brown is a walkin legend 4 real.. too many classics from ma.

Trina hustlin.. Kim, dunno whut happened wit her man, dats a lost soul.

iM Jus OC said...

Im lovin the comment! i def agree with you!