LETS MAKE LOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE!
Posted by
iM Jus OC
on Thursday, March 19, 2009
Im excited about Keri Hilson's new cd In A Perfect World. I think its gonna be hot. The video HOWEVER....KERI....KANYE....UH OH! Its hot and steamy yall, like for real!I love this song...."MAKE LOVE"...Im feelin a lil energy if i say so myself! lol Yeezy better watch it! Check out the behind the scenes action and a short peak of the video, as soon as the full one gets posted ima put it up for yall...World star hip hop brought the lil connection to my attention but from the video its sooooo clear to see! Im not the one to start rumors or nothin but I think they'd be cute!
Get that full version to the song though ya'll gotta hear it! MARCH 24th GO GET THAT ALBUM "IN A PERFECT WORLD"!
No comments:
Post a Comment