On behalf of Street Smart Productions, I would like to send out a world wide Happy Mothers Day wish to all the Mothers & soon to be mothers and I would also like to send out my appreciation for all the women both young and old who are doing everything they can by any means necessary to make a way in this world. I know what its like to be a women, supported or not. Ive seen my mother struggle and never let me see her sweat. The world would be an awkward place with out you(us). I love my Mother and Sister they represent the world, i hope you cherish yours too. All the aunties, daughters, nieces, moms, grand moms, everyone....this day is for you, as a human who will bare child one day, if not currently or previously.
once again
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
No comments:
Post a Comment