The United State of Fashion Emergency!!!

Ok so on Saturday Feb. 28 i attended the Kappa Alpha Psi (Beta Xi) Kappa Kabaret. Wonderful event. Great turn out. The Navy Bistro was a wonderful venue, it was so much fun. I definitly kick it with our nupes so i support all their events. Now...everybody knows that cabarets are classy events. Only for the grown and polished. I wont say sexy because everyone cant do the sexy thing and it look good. But We all know that you have to get clean for such an event. Now i think that i did a pretty good job of putting together an outfit. I didn't spend to much but it was enough. Sequence mini skirt from express and a corset top. Nothing to major right but well put together and nobody had on anything even close and that was my goal. HOWEVER...My sister purchased a dress from Guess by Marciano, $90. We figured, not to many people shop there. Guess is hot but people be slackin on it. WRONG three other girls walked in to the cabaret with the same dress. TOTAL FASHION DISASTER! It was terrible. Do you know what the feeling you get when you see somebody in your exact outfit. ITS DETRIMENTAL! The world is way to small. Like there just arent enough stores in the world to go around. How can we solve this issue? I hate seeing people in the same outfits. Especially cheap ones. So not cool. I refuse to shop in toledo for another event. Its really ashame because you have no choice but to spend 100+ dollars on clothes just to ensure that you're the only one with it. What will we ever do to cure this fashion uh oh!? PEOPLE PLZ...this has to be stopped!...but iim jus OC!

No comments: