How Did I Miss This?

Ok so TEAM BLACKOUT...right, your lost? You kno Jojo Simmions and his two friends...Runs house...do the J5? Remember now? Ok, so now that u remember...Check what I found. I was watchin the premiere to the new season of Runs House today on MTV and this song plays at the end and catches my ear. i was lookin cuz im addicted to my twitter, but it has a nice ass hook (excuse my french) so i looked up and waited for the artist name to appear and Ill be damned it freakin said TEAM BLACKOUT! so u kno I immediatly hit up youtube to find the video and watched it. Now I really like the video theme. Story board, story line whatever its called is kinda dope. Its sumthin Ive seen b4 but at the same time sumthin I liked. reminds me of a Fabolous video. I dnt like these 3 guys faces tho. they dnt have the look of a rap group i can take seriouly. But you check it out...iiM Jus OC


No comments: